Researching legal forms, correct jurisdiction to file and the court procedures can be a long and daunting task, sometimes even for me. if you are good with computers and think that you can complete your own forms, but just wondering about the process and short cuts, I can help you. Join me by web meeting for screen share with me.
Here is how this works:
- Contact me by phone or email to let me know what type of assistance with the legal documents are you looking to get
- We schedule the appointment to meet
- You will get a link from me with the log on information
- I share my screen with you and discuss procedures, need to know items and show you where yo find the needed documents
- In the event that we experience any technical difficulties, we will reschedule our meeting. Before I start the web conference, a PayPal payment of $75 will need to be submitted via my website.
Note: You will need Internet connection, Internet device and browser such as Safari, Google Chrome or Internet explorer version 6 +.