If you are like me, you probably don’t take much break. After all, there’s always something to do, even when it’s not a pressing issue. Most of my time I spend working. I am not complaining, of course. I am lucky enough to like what I do for living. But what happens when the stress level gets high and we don’t stop ourselves in time, thus we end up overwhelmed. Perhaps we are dealing with complicated legal situation at work or in our personal life, difficult and vicious people, overcoming divorce or grieving the death of loved ones…
Here is some tested ways to recharge our batteries, because we deserve it:
- Spending a day in nature
- Meditating or praying
- Taking photos and creating memories
- Letting go on our past mistakes
- Taking break from people that bring us down
- Treating ourselves with our favorite food or drink
- Writing down our accomplishments
- Letting go of past mistakes
- Taking a break from technology
- Not looking at the clock for a day, but follow our natural clock
And one of my favorite – pick up that mat and practice yoga for at least 15 minutes every day. What is yoga known for?
Many studies indicated that practicing yoga can help reduce people’s stress, anxiety, and depression better than traditional medication after we practice yoga daily for more than a month. Another amazing benefit of yoga is effectiveness in overcoming addictions.
One thing I PROMISE you don’t have to stress about is putting together your legal documents. I am running online specials now. Call me or text me at 602-769-1585. I am there for you!