My main goal is to make my clients comfortable when using my services. I promised myself not to become a typical document preparer. Your business is personal to me, because it is important to you. This is why I have a flexible work hours and work arrangements. Times of cubicles and one office location are long gone.
My office is now mobile. I moved my office to virtual environment, not to just save money, but to also make it easier to accommodate various needs that my clients may have. Some of my clients are handicapped and cannot leave home. Others would have a long commute. Lastly, many prefer a different setting that the office building.
So, why not have a coffee or a bite of food while we are taking care of the business?
- I can meet you at the court building to help you with the self-services form that you need for your case
- I can come to your residence if you are unable to leave home
- We can meet at the library
- We can meet at Anthem Civic Building (my main work location)
- We can meet at any Starbucks
- We can get together at any work co-op