Paternity and Child Support in AZ

paternityYou want the best for your child and work really hard to secure your child’s future. Financially, you need assistance from a second parent. The problem is he/she is no longer in the picture. To get the child support from somebody who you were not married to and has simple disappeared from our life, the court will ask for proof.  Anthem Legal can help you prepare your paternity and child support   documents.


About us: Anthem Legal Services is Arizona’s Online Legal Document Service Provider ( You can reach us Statewide: 888-411-7739


1 thought on “Paternity and Child Support in AZ

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: